Ginger is known to have lots of health benefits as documented below. One of the various ways of benefiting from the wondrous root is by taking it in as tea. Most times, i take my ginger tea with any powdered chocolate beverage i find around. Ginger tea has a spicy invigorating taste which is really soothing. Here are two easy recipes for you to try.
Step 2: Place the grated ginger in a small pot, add 2 cups of water. Heat for about 3-5mins. Sieve out the concentrate and transfer into a cup.
Step 3: Dilute with hot water to reduce the intense ginger taste, add some sugar and serve.
Have you subscribed to Dobby’s Signature Nigerian food Tv? Click HERE if you haven’t so you wouldn’t miss interesting video tutorials coming up. Also, follow me on instagram HERE …BBM Channel? Search for “Nigerian food by Dobby”
Uses and Health Benefits Of Ginger
• Ginger contains Chromium, magnesium and Zinc which aids in Normal blood circulation as well as prevent or treat fever, Flu and cold.
• Ginger helps reduce High blood pressure (Hypertension)
• Ginger is effective in relieving menstrual pain
• Ginger helps improve the absorption and assimilation of essential nutrients in the body.
• It’s a good remedy for nausea and motion sickness
• It’s Used in relieving Asthma, Heart palpitations
• For pregnant women, it helps combat morning sickness such as nausea and vomiting
• Ginger is a natural expectorant which helps in calming respiratory problems such as cough, throat and nose congestion
• Ginger helps in lowering cholesterol, and also reduces the risk of stroke by inhibiting fatty deposits from the arteries.
• Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties which helps relieve aching muscles and joints.
• Ginger protects against Colorectal /ovarian cancer.