I woke up this morning with a huge craving for Pancakes. This was because it had been quite a while since i prepared pancake rolls . You’d have to agree with me that nothing screams “Its Saturday!!!!!!!” like a stack of pancakes with a cup of hot beverage by the side. Sometimes, I like my pancakes in form of crepes with savory fillings, other times I luv ‘em with syrups………Yum! Crepes are thin pancakes made from wheat flour. One good thing I love about crepes is, they can be filled with just about anything. I filled these crepes with the Shredded smoked fish stir fry I taught you how to make in my previous post. Hope you like 🙂
1. Crack the eggs into a small bowl and whisk lightly; Set aside
2. Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl and add the water into the dry ingredients – mix till you get a smooth, runny batter. This is to ensure the batter is spreadable on the cooking surface of the pan. Once you get a smooth batter, gently pour in the whisked eggs and mix further
3. Heat a non-stick frying pan and add a trace of butter; Spread evenly over the cooking surface.
4. Pour in two cooking spoons full of the batter and swirl to spread evenly. Cook for 1 minute and flip over for a further 30 seconds.
5. Transfer to a flat plate and repeat the process till the batter is used up.